.

.

Thursday, 21 August 2014

BAE


 Today was GCSE results day which I am so glad to get over with. Despite being so ill I was barely in school for most of year 11 and not even knowing if I'd be able to sit the exams at all, I managed to pass all of them and get a solid number of As.
 Afterwards Vikki and I weren't sure what to do, so we took Bella the puppy who I am looking after for a neighbour to the park and I photographed the two of them being very adorable and basically frolicking around.
 Vikki is wearing all my clothes,  a Katherine Hammnet denim jacket with patches gifted to me by Poison Apple Printshop, a 16 badge from my birthday last year, Topman skeleton print shirt, American Apparel tennis skirt, Primark comic tights, shoes which I was sent by H&M and a tiara from a care package.
 |I can't deicide which of them is cuter. 
 Bella is so lovely and reminds me how much I want a dog.
 Making a cameo appearance. I am wearing a shirt sent to me by Veronica Fever, American Apparel tennis skirt, H&M tights, vintage belt and Rebok trainers with Doc Marten laces in them.
Thank you Vikki for tolerating being followed around with a camera once again and thank you to all the brand who have sent me some of the items included.

8 comments:

Lil Ashton said...

I love your "Jurassic Doge" tee and also I love this post of you two just hanging out that's v. cool and I support it and it makes me feel relaxed. Cool.

frances-mai said...

awesome pictures & great post!
- F - www.elevatorbrain.blogspot.co.uk

Adele said...

I love the crown and Vikki's whole outfit- these photos are so dreamy. congrats on the A's and grades!

secret-hipster.blogspot.com

Sherry Chan said...

Love your outfit because of how your shirt matches with your skirt! :)

toinfinitynbeyond13.blogspot.hk

Laura Morrigan said...

I love the spiderman tights but I can't have nice tights because I tear them the first time out! I love your outfits, glad you passed all your exams. I really want a dog too!

Amelia Mad said...

Congrats on your exams! These photos are quickly becoming my back to school inspiration.

styleriottt.blogspot.com

Nancy Wilde said...

These are so, so good. Looking sooo cool! There's such a playful, youthful vibe... looove it xx

Chloe said...

I love your outfit!!!! Congratulations on your A's and making it through the year xx

http://perpetual-perplexities.blogspot.co.nz/